liquid/ intelligent drum and bass , 1st attempt W.I.p

promising until 45s when the drums come in but where are they ? pattern might be decent but its DRUM & bass we are making here ? Give them some power, some bite, up them in the mix whatever makes them a lot more prominent. Pull back on that compressor as well ;)

Sweet, but i think ie heard it before? isent it from another track;P dont know what ur trying to do with the drums tho

M8 ur bass is too loud and ur drums too quiet, thats it... what DAW are you using? Put ur drums to MAX -0 db with nothing else playing then put the volume up on everything else around them, and be very careful when putting the bass up. people dance to the drums not the bass they need to be the most prominant feature all in all.
Also the sample doesnt work for me (the one before the drop) the first clip would be much better before the drop.

.. what should ichange about the drumss ?
Think of an already released tune you think would sound good mixed in with your tune, play it through your production speakers/system and then switch back to yours and judge the levels of the various parts in your track vs the released one.

Back
Top Bottom