Liquid genre

I'm listening on really dodgy in ear jobs at work so can't really comment much on production (apart from one of the drop outs at 2.39 ish just doesn't seem to fit right) but I like the overall vibe of it and the drums seem tastey!!! keep it up fella

yeah i know what you mean man, long long way to go on this one, been busy as fuck with christmass stuff and wot not. its still in the really early stages man so will let know when done. also the composition isnt locked just yet lol.

will check it out when i get home mike.
cool man. i would'nt get your hopes up tho, i havnt added layers for the drums and a whole !load! of other things. as thin king pointed out with that drop, there's a totaly diffrent b-line from a tune i was working on...dunno how i got into this rough mix :D. what about vocals tho, i think this tune might have some potential for a liquid summer vibe tunee?

ok the general melody is workin, definately feeling the summer vibe, like you say the drums need sum work and overall the track needs a little sumint sumint but its rolling.

i cant make straight up liquid maybe cos am shit with pads. but i like it mike.

like the feel of this, you've layered the sounds well. yeah i think it would benefit from a vocal. nice one.

cheers tunk. sounds a little diffrent now, possible updates with this one. thing is im working on other better sounding tunes at the mo so might give this the boot. unless i grow some more patience like.:D

Sounding pretty nice mate, levels are nicely done and I like the abstract vibe on it. I agree with Tunk, it would sound nice with a vocal over it, maybe an echoey type female vocal if ya get what I mean? Overall pretty nice and you should stick with this one.

yeah i think a vocal would break the repetativness in the tune, dunno yet tho. sometimes a vocal can make or break tunes, gotta be carefull lol. Gonna pick a strong, full sounding good quality vocal, which is a hefty task in its own right. cheers for the input tho dude:thumbsup:

Nice vibes man. =] Could listen to this tune over and over whilst chilling. Got a lovely sound going on there! =] Big up man!

Nice vibes man. =] Could listen to this tune over and over whilst chilling. Got a lovely sound going on there! =] Big up man!
Cheeeeers mr.Dubba. what you recon about our tunes we are going to make, shortly after christmass? as in about a week after or sumin? we should do a dubstep track too!

Back
Top Bottom