Liquid Funk (Liquid Drum & Bass) Sample

IRuBikX

sooooo i've got shit loads of drum and bass sample, but i need some nice liquid drum loops like really nice and relaxing stuff all mine are to fast/ to hard, so yeah hit me up with some, cheerz homies

best drum loops i have ever found for what u want and i religiously refur to them now was from a cm mag with fresh on the front 2 months ago i fink, caso good for liquid and dark me with 2000+ smples for dnb and the loops are insane, take ages to go through but there are sum real good ones if u can get a back issue of the net or their website or summin ?

otherwise get some liqueeeed ones off of producer loops they got sum good liquid ones

Boobies...
Nways going to buy some old funk records for sampling tomo.any artists to look out for?

yes. The really obscure stuff that nobodies heard before. Forget anything famous.

basically anything thats really instrumental as well, and chilled out stuff (as there's fewer instruments playing at a given time = cleaner samples)

Big up
Also been listening to whosampled.com dnb
I see a lot of Etta has been used
Any tips on ripping vinyl are appreciated
Will share most of the stuff I rip on here
...not a chance well all sample the same bits

Ripping vinyl; get one of them USB turntables that are usually shite or send the output from your mixer to your soundcard's input and record in whatever at a proper bitrate and all that, safe.

/\ This. Sampling from records can yield some interesting results. There something nice about the "grit" you pickup when sampling from vinyl. Make sure to record at a hi sample/bit rate for best results and then....wow those are some big tits in that sig.

Back
Top Bottom