liquid funk drum loops

*State

Self confessed VW nut
hi! From about 2 weeks im trying to produce some dnb tracks and i have one problem, i want to make really crazy drum loop (exactly like in clip i added) but i cant make this crazy hi-hat.. Maybe there is some place where i can find this drum loop? Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2avxnUZBeHA
You wont be able to find that drumloop, its made up of individual hits and breaks. hence the video.:).

sotalex

man your battlestations
hi! From about 2 weeks im trying to produce some dnb tracks and i have one problem, i want to make really crazy drum loop (exactly like in clip i added) but i cant make this crazy hi-hat.. Maybe there is some place where i can find this drum loop? Thanks.
can you be more specific mate? I don't really hear a crazy hi hat...just the usual as in most dnb tracks

about the drum loop... see video
you must have learned something from the video, or else you didn't watch it

*State

Self confessed VW nut
when im in fruity loops, i make something like "fil each 2 steps" (hihat) or i check all the blocks, but it doesnt sound so cool as in track..
I bet that sounds robotic yeah? now you have to choose a bunch of hi hats, process them to your liking and arrange them until they sound good together, this will include ghost hits.

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2avxnUZBeHA
hats is semi quavers/16th's i think may be with the odd ghost note making it a triplet. but thats pretty normal for dnb

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
what are ghost hits? all i can do is something like this (attachment)
ghost hits are like quiet hits between your leading hit..

say you have a high hat with a count of 8ths.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

if you add a ghost in it will be (the up arrow - ghosts)

1 ^ 2 - 3 - 4

its gives it more of a grove..

same applies to snare etc