DnB Liquid Flights With Lenzman (DJ Contest Mix)

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
'Sup boyz, another mix I've done for yet another DJ contest (and I've come on top yet again :rolleyes: ). Aaanyways, all about liquid/melodic dnb this time, hope you'll enjoy, safe!

Tracklist:

01/ Mute & Mako - Essential Forms [Mars]
02/ Eastcolors - Toys [ProgRAM]
03/ Phil Tangent - Pleasure Trip [Rubik]
04/ Technimatic - Not Far To Go [Spearhead]
05/ Submotion Orchestra - All Yours (S.P.Y Remix) [Hospital]
06/ Fred V & Grafix - Downpour [Hospital]
07/ Phil Tangent - Hindsight [Santorin]
08/ T.E.E.D. - Garden (Calibre Remix) [Nice Age]
09/ Seba - Snow [Hospital]
10/ Edward Oberon & Blade ft. Sopheye - Butterflies [Bassdrive Tunes]
11/ Calibre - Peace Organ [Sun & Bass]
12/ Schematic - Free Me [Blu Saphir]
13/ Technimatic - Mirror Image [Spearhead]
14/ S.P.Y - Turn The Lights Off [Hospital]
15/ J Majik & Wickaman - Ritual [Metalheadz]

Will give it another spin this w-e,
Was nicely paced and full of gems.
But... Where is the longer edit of the mix? Has to be one :)
Have fun tonite and enjoy meeting Lenz !

Cheers mate! Was a great night yesterday for sure! There's no longer edit of this one I'm afraid but I basically have another mix in a similar style already lined up for recording in the near future so I hope that will suffice :)

reeeal nice man. selection is on point. Forget how epic snow is. tune sends shivers every time, well done with the win

Thanks boss! I'm absolutely with you as far as Snow is concerned. Shame it has never made it to vinyl, especially when you see what tunes Hospital are pressing for the Record Store Day this year...oh well :)

Thanks boss! I'm absolutely with you as far as Snow is concerned. Shame it has never made it to vinyl, especially when you see what tunes Hospital are pressing for the Record Store Day this year...oh well :)

THIS!!

Have listened to this a couple of times FG. That Garden > Snow mix is tip top man. Technically sound as always. Nice hearing Peace Organ for the first time in a while, dont think that ever made it to wax...shame.

Really warming to this style of dnb recently just because the sun is out and shining and you've pulled this one off.

Think i've said it before but you are certainly a go-to man up here in Members mixes for something that is always decent regardless what style you've dipped into (considering your eatbrain mix was nothing like this!!)

Big ups.

Thanks Stu, you know this mate! :) To be completely honest I have another liquidy/melodic based mix in the making as I'm really in the mood right now as well, shouldn't be too long before it hits the streets so I hope you'll enjoy the next one too.

Nice hearing Peace Organ for the first time in a while, dont think that ever made it to wax...shame.

Yeah, sadly not. Imagine it being backed up with original mix of Winter In Sardinia or Blue Sky Research (Sun & Bass VIP), now that would be a hench 12"!

Back
Top Bottom