Liquid Drum n bass or summit?!?

BlazinAndy

umm cud sum1 help me out wats liquid drum n bass or summit like dat haha

i kno i probs sound like a dummy!

can sum1 enlighten me what liquid dnb is and send me sum links to listen to the style!!

?!? ?! big help needed ?!? ?!

sound.

umm cud sum1 help me out wats liquid drum n bass or summit like dat haha

i kno i probs sound like a dummy!

can sum1 enlighten me what liquid dnb is and send me sum links to listen to the style!!

?!? ?! big help needed ?!? ?!

sound.

Liquid dnb is more deep, rolling, smooth basslines, and drum loops, compared with jumpup which has more sharper, faster, harder sounds.

I dont really have time to troll the forum for sets, but i recommend listening to sets by Alix Perez, High Contrast, DJ Zinc for a more chilled dnb vibe (rolling).

Liquid dnb is more deep, rolling, smooth basslines, and drum loops, compared with jumpup which has more sharper, faster, harder sounds.

I dont really have time to troll the forum for sets, but i recommend listening to sets by Alix Perez, High Contrast, DJ Zinc for a more chilled dnb vibe (rolling).

I like liquid DNB music as well. Also, look for sets by Bailey, Marcus Visionary & Lynx.

As a side note, Lynx has become the
"High Contrast" of this year. :hype::rave:

Personally i feel liquid is now used to describe anything that is at about 175bpm that cant be called techstep or jump up

dont get me wrong there is alot of good liquid out there and you've got have tunes that make the girls get up lol

personally i wouldnt go to a liquid night and get fucked up, it's more background music for me, but if u do like ur liquid check out most of the records on Bingo & Hospital Records, both have a fine back catalogue of "smooth rollers" with sum cheesy vocals to boot

Last edited:
cheerss for the advice!!

gt the idea now!!

yh ima check it out more!!

I find "liquid dnb" the softer beats r gd to relax to with a SPLIFF after work haha!!!
i do rate it quite a bit tht sort of style!!

anyways sound!

Its like your bog standard dance floor dnb but with more brains, class and refinement. lol.

Imagine your bog standard wobbly dnb as some slapper in a tracksuit with those big nasty fake gold hoop earings, pusing a push chair wearing cheap Boots perfume and a pair of nikes. Well, imagine her classier cousin, down the cocktail bar (a good one) wearing an expensive dress and sipping champagne cocktails......thats liquid!

Or its the difference between S Club 7 and Marvin Gaye.

Its drum n bass with thought, depth, soul, and music! (its also known as ‘gay drum n bass’ lol.) The credible face of dnb.

In other words liquid is DnB for grown ups (and girls)… (IMO. Etc etc etc). Those that slag it off for being boring (as with dubstep) tend to be the ones that don’t go to Liquid nights like Swerve, Marky and friends, Hospital or Shogun… all are wicked nights.

2 of the best albums of 2007 were both liquid ones.

if you want to hear some liquid grooves hospital records are a good bet, with artists like nutone, high contrast, london elektricity, logistics, commix. all great producers

It's meana be the "deep" type of D&B...

Like Chase & Status' "Hurt You" is meana be Liquid whereas the B Side "Sell Me Your Soul" is meant to be Jump Up.

Does that help?!!

Back
Top Bottom