[Liquid Drum & Bass] Matt Lange - I Can't Forgive (Koronis/Scrapped Remix Contest)

Scrapped

G'day Boards!!

Well it's been a damn while since I've posted here. You guys have helped me quite a bit with my tracks so here is an update on where I am at. I'm actually currently living out in LA now working at a label here and also at an audio production school.

I just finished a remixed contest for Matt Lange's track - I can't forgive feat. Jeza.
I did a DnB twist on his 128bpm Deep House tune so let me know what you think and I'd appreciate any support. The contest is based off voting so If you already have a wavo account i'd be stoked!

Vote: https://wavo.me/pulses/103137866910...4e314004d2c&s=PV3jeNGgMjsr-a9m8MV0-yD6mHQ&v=1

artworks-000075962504-hhoxg6-t500x500.jpg

Re: [Liquid Drum & Bass] Matt Lange - I Can't Forgive (Koronis/Scrapped Remix Contest

I think it sounds great, mix is clean and the levels sound good to me. I haven't heard the original track so I don't really know how creative you've been with it. But yeah.. I don't have anything negative to say about it so that's a good thing right? Good luck in the remix contest!

Back
Top Bottom