Liquid Drum and Bass today

GravitationalWave

Hi all,

I love Liquid drum and bass. One of my favourite styles within this genre. I enjoy listening to anything from the makes of Atlantic Connection, Redeyes, DRS, etc...you get the idea.

I know some members in this forum have posted some liquid sessions and mixes out here but I was wondering if anyone has some good suggestions as to other labels and interesting liquid stuff out there that's being produced outside of these bigger names that I mentioned above?

Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Yeah always been a fan of liquid, think most people are to some extent tbh, such a versatile subgenre that can suit any mood.

North Quarter
Fokuz
Offworld - for the more warm, deeper sounding liquid
1985 - Perez's label got a reputation for release really sharp clean beats but the labels occasional liquid releases have always been really good.
Shogun Audio - always been a decent label imo, but their newer crew (monnroe, glxy etc) have put out some very cool liquid releases recently, as well as some more dancefloor orientated liquid

Then the usual suspects - LSB, Calibre, Lenzman, Phil Tangent, Seba
Some maybe 'lesser known' - Edlan, Smote, Villem, Malaky,

Yeah always been a fan of liquid, think most people are to some extent tbh, such a versatile subgenre that can suit any mood.

North Quarter
Fokuz
Offworld - for the more warm, deeper sounding liquid
1985 - Perez's label got a reputation for release really sharp clean beats but the labels occasional liquid releases have always been really good.
Shogun Audio - always been a decent label imo, but their newer crew (monnroe, glxy etc) have put out some very cool liquid releases recently, as well as some more dancefloor orientated liquid

Then the usual suspects - LSB, Calibre, Lenzman, Phil Tangent, Seba
Some maybe 'lesser known' - Edlan, Smote, Villem, Malaky,
Thanks for all the good suggestions!! So many great stuff and right up my alley! Tks again

Back
Top Bottom