Liquid Drum and Bass/Drumstep

jayjenks1992

Hi i've just created a new Liquid DnB/Drumstep track. I say Drumstep cause it has a few wobbles however it is mainly a DnB track. Hope you like it and please leave critism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULDT39AA77s

Make sure you leave your tracks aswell. And please comment and like my video on youtube as it will be returned
Thankyou :D

youtube isnt good quality, try soundcloud, and post it in the correct section (new talent and track reviews) at the top of the main production page, its a subforum.

It's Drum and Bass mixed with Dubstep lol. A bit silly really, I have only taged drumstep cause my track has a few wobbles lol

i hate the term drumstep. its flippin retarded to describe a half time feel drumnbass tune as drumstep.

anywayssss... I will check ur tune out when im home!

dunno, i think its quite nonsense, but why not? i dont like the term "techstep" aswell.. as for logikz, just put only one snare per bar and voila :D, its got simply nothing to do with wobbles.

and yeah, get soundcloud. too much shit going on with youtube imo.

intro is sweet as, got a trancey feeling to it, which i really liked, the vocal is a bit strange and overall i think the mixdown needs a lot of work still, the drums dont really punch through, and its pretty muffled... could be youtube tho.
big ups

I am signed up to sound cloud and my track is on there but it sound the same quality lol as it wouldn't let upload the WAV file because it was to big.

Anyway thanks for the imput i am taking all of your pointers on board :D

The general idea is cool. The snare is so muffled I would call it no-step, there's practically no beat coming through my end.

Sounds alright.

i like the ideas man but the drums are so quiet and also the wobble has no weight to it.. with a good mixdown and some eq'n cud be a funky tune!

Havin actualy now listened to it, its pretty good man. Dont really like the wobbles... should just keep it with that Rollin sub bass. mix down needs work.

Sounds a bit like a more trancey version of a track i did a couple of months back.

Back
Top Bottom