[Liquid? Drum and Bass] Blasek - Follow your heart

Blasék

Hello everyone, again :)

Here is my latest track. Is that horn getting too poor? How about freq's? Mastering was my main point to get succesful result but few cymbals and crashes doesn't fit during breakbeat?

Now I'm going to cook some coffee and sit down. I will start project for two tracks. I will give more time than 24 hours for the new tracks. Hopefully we get out massive results! :coffee:

e. I'm also planning to add some vocals here.. Any advices?

e.2 Track has been updated.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fb! I'm currently working with drums and I must agree your comment. Hopefully they sounds better after that. :)

---------- Post added at 15:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

nice tune m8, really atmospheric

maybe u can spent more time on drum (sounds too lower)

Hey,

What you think about new version? Drums too low still? How about Fx´s and amotsphere? Are they too high?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think some of the hats sound off. The ones in the background, cutted from top. Other hat's and crashes have a lot higher freq range than them, now listening I think that crash sounds a bit off too. Or maybe it's the reverb?

Hey mate,

Bit too much on the high freqs in my opinon. Also I feel the horn melody thing that comes in at 45 secs might sound better if it came in on the drop? Just ideas of course!

I do like it when the same melody goes up an octave :) (Please be 1 octave otherwise I will feel like an idiot :lol: )

Cool tune though dude :)

Nice padwork, also loving this background kinda arpeggiated sound that comes around 1:55+, the horn sounds nice, however the drop is kinda weak and im not rly a fan of the drums, they sounded better in the intro than in the main parts.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes horns goes one octave up! :D I cutted alot of high freq´s cause there was fitting problems with hihats. Again, drums should be more punchier, especially on the drop.

Also I feel the horn melody thing that comes in at 45 secs might sound better if it came in on the drop?

Yes, it came in at 45 seconds but I changed it.. :(

Nice padwork, also loving this background kinda arpeggiated sound that comes around 1:55+, the horn sounds nice, however the drop is kinda weak and im not rly a fan of the drums, they sounded better in the intro than in the main parts.

Thanks! :) I have to practice more with drums and drops.. totally agreed.

Not a fan of the horns, the melody is quite uplifting in itself so to avoid cheese factor it needs something with a bit of an edge that evolves a bit more. I would use a saw that opens the filter gradually over time, some slow LFO and phaser to thicken it up, just a thought...

The percussion needs to be heavier definitely after the drop. I would, at this point, layer a heavy kick and snare/break on the top. Like the ideas and the style, just needs tightening up.

Back
Top Bottom