Liquid Dnb

water , rainfall , and / or waterfall sounds

:teeth:

on a serious note probly some good pads, a nice warm sub bass , and a cheesy vocal = top selling liquid tune :)

Ha Ha! Im finding it hard making/finding good pads that fit liquid
Any tips?

I was also thinking about using reverbed/ delayed piano sounds, does that sound like a good idea?

No magical way son. Just keep browsing. Don't be afraid to use synth presets if they sound good. nothing wrong with that either.

Also learning some music theory helps. Most liquid is musical compared to neuro for example.

I have been trying to learn about melody and scales, but I am finding it quite difficult.
Should I be using jazzy scales in liquid

I'm having the same sort of problems mate, even before i got started I'd always wanted to make some proper deep, atmospheric liquid rollers, but everything I seem to do always ends up as some generic sort of jump up attempt

I'm having the same sort of problems mate, even before i got started I'd always wanted to make some proper deep, atmospheric liquid rollers, but everything I seem to do always ends up as some generic sort of jump up attempt

Same its so annoying
I cant ever seem to get the sound/samples I want
And yh it sounds totally different in the end

high sof wobbles and tons of wind instruments and vocals.
also natural lively drums overall.

high sof wobbles?

I'm the first person to admit im a noob, but thats why I asked,
I want to learn.

Everyone makes it all look so easy..

I'm guessing he meant LFO'd high pitched sounds.
But I'm not really sure how or what

reverb is great
delays are great
soft vocals with reverb and delays are great
rhodes piano is great
bass that doesnt overpower everything is great
a funky sub is great
sidechained pads to a kick is great
nice percussion works great , not too punchy

some ideas

I'm the first person to admit im a noob, but thats why I asked,
I want to learn.

Everyone makes it all look so easy..

I'm guessing he meant LFO'd high pitched sounds.
But I'm not really sure how or what

yeah n00b!!! everyone knows high sof wobbles...

Sorry I was only joking. I think you could come close to "high sof wobble" if you have a synth with 2-3 square/pulse oscillators detuned a bit, and have a lowpass filter LFO doing 3/4 beat sync'd sine or saw. Maybe some ring modulation in there or even FM. Tbh I have no clue what a high sof wobble might mean.

Sorry I was only joking. I think you could come close to "high sof wobble" if you have a synth with 2-3 square/pulse oscillators detuned a bit, and have a lowpass filter LFO doing 3/4 beat sync'd sine or saw. Maybe some ring modulation in there or even FM. Tbh I have no clue what a high sof wobble might mean.

well you nailed it pretty well for not knowing what a high sof wobble is!
just to add, it's gotta be in a high octave to be a cheery wobbly wob. ;)

High Soft wobble, ha ha .
I will have a go at producing a high soft wobble

So if I have:

3 square osc

Detune them to add width right?

Then if I use a Lowpass lfo doing 3/4 sync sine or saw

What do you mean by ringmod or fm?

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom