Liquid DNB

Extek

Hi

Im looking for samples packs,or presets pack for make LIquid DNB.Can anyone tell me some good pack?

Thanks!!

Check out the loopmasters DnB series. They have a lot of different artists who made different packs and a lot of them provide great samples for liquid dnb: http://www.loopmasters.com/products/1151-Blu-Mar-Ten-Drum-And-Bass-Vol-7
Also look around for Free Drum&Bass sample packs. You can find a good amount of them in the forum or otherwise just google them.

I personally only use drum samples for building together my own drums. I prefere to do all the melody stuff myself when it comes to Liquid, but that's up to you. Drum samples can be found in pretty much every sample pack :)
Also check out http://www.soundstosample.com/ ;)

Loopmasters or Producerloops are the main ones i buy from. They have some really good stuff if you dig awhile.

Buy or download some old funk and soul albums, find parts you like, chop them out, time stretch to taste and resample.
Get a decent synth for strings, piano and rhodes.
Watch BMT's pad tutorial.

For piano strings and rhodes i use KONTAKT. can't beat that if you are looking for organic sound.

+1, I use scarbee vintage keys for kontakt and there's libraries like session strings to cover your bases for acoustic strings. another option would be omnisphere, it has all types of strings and a couple great rhodes patches too. if you have ableton, maxforlive has great libraries which definitely rival kontakt. I find the maxforlive libraries better if you want that old, sampled sound. I like the maxforlive libraries better for that reason, whereas the "session *****" kontakt libraries sound like they have more clarity but a bit too orchestral for liquid dnb. i prefer the grittier string sound from maxforlive to give that sampled vibe. you also have lounge lizard which is amazing for rhodes, electronic pianos, etc.

Buy or download some old funk and soul albums, find parts you like, chop them out, time stretch to taste and resample.
Get a decent synth for strings, piano and rhodes.
Watch BMT's pad tutorial.

Yes. . . .Do this. . . .If you listen to High Contrast or Brookes Brothers, you can definitely hear the sampled stuff. With high contrast it makes up about 60%-80% of his whole sound!

Back
Top Bottom