Liquid DnB tune.

not bad man, maybe change it up a lil for the drop, get a lead goin or something, change up the drums, maybe a splashy break in behind, all the elements sit nicely and in key too :p

how long ya bin producing?

not bad man, maybe change it up a lil for the drop, get a lead goin or something, change up the drums, maybe a splashy break in behind, all the elements sit nicely and in key too :p

how long ya bin producing?

Cheers for the feedback mate! nice to hear what others think.. does need a little something else goin with it, and the same with the drums.
Been producing bout.. 7-8 months ish..
Cheers again! :)

I liked this too, nice piano riff... Probably out of the question but vocals would go nice and maybe some strings to compliment the vocal. Good tune mate, crack on and lets hear it when it's done...

It just reminds me of a calm chilled morning after, radio on a reasonable volume.

I liked this too, nice piano riff... Probably out of the question but vocals would go nice and maybe some strings to compliment the vocal. Good tune mate, crack on and lets hear it when it's done...

It just reminds me of a calm chilled morning after, radio on a reasonable volume.

cheers mate, I have thought about vocals, just a case of finding a nice one that fits with the track...

Love the pad and piano melody, the breaks just not entirely *to MY taste* Like one more bit of percussion in the last half beat of the bar after the snare would sort me out lol deffo keep workin at it id certainly have it on when i have people round etc.

Back
Top Bottom