Liquid DnB track, Luukie - Gem

hi,
its quite hard to listen to m8 - mainly because the drums are kinda boring. kick snare kicksnare. then a triple kick. no variation. sorry man
try adding some other percussion elements to give your track more interest. - high hats, shaker, cymbals, ghost snare. or even bring in a loop (stick an Amen over it for example)
i do like your lead n piano though - again more variation there would add more interest.
peace

Yo dude. I actually quite like the general idea for the track, could be really smooth...but like jim said you need a bit a variation in the drums...just test out some doubletime hi hats and see how they work for you...you'll find the more drums you bring in the more creative interest you'll add to the track. It could do with a simple sub bass as well. Really good idea though mate :)

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I have been listening to it quite a bit and I see what you mean about it being repetitive. Im going to expand on those chords and keys and I am also going to add an amen break when I find one and chuck in some hats. I FORGOT TO PUT THE SUB IN :thumbsd:

Back
Top Bottom