Liquid-DnB for Feedback

Intro is a bit gratingly high end but really love it when it drops. In feel the music elements in general need changing up at some points or just dropping from the mix (y)

I like it! All the sounds and elements involved are cool, reminds me a bit of Nauge - Different Places. :)

Hey Guys,

would be really nice if you guys take a listen and tell me what to fix!
Thanks for you time!

Like the vibes on this! Really like the 16 bar buildup to the drop. A big reverb or delay when the filter opens up at 0.55 might sound nice.

I would have probably dropped the bass lowpassed on the first drop and then started to open up the filter on 32 bars, cus it sounds like too much is happening at once.

I reckon rather than not having enough variation you've got too much going on. D&b tunes need to be simple, like you should only have one or two riffs that you can hum to yourself right the way through the track with some switchups for variety.

Like the breakdown section sounds out of place. I'd prefer if it the breakdown built upon the 16 before the first drop, especially seeing as those are the notes that you're using in your bassline.

Definitely some cool vibes in there so keep at it :)

Thanks guys. you are really helping me out! I will Work on what you guys said when i am Back! ;) I had been really busy lately...sorry for my late response. :/

Sounds decent mate. That raspy modulated synth layer stands out a bit much. It might be better to lower the gain slightly and add a bit of verb. Other than that, good work.

Back
Top Bottom