LIQUID/DANCEFLOOR TRACK UNTITLED

djlfusion

Iv been workin on this for about 4 hours n im reali starting to get into it, its not often i make anything over than jump up but iv probz enjoyed makin it more than any other trak iv dun b4. i will be puttin some vocals to it (when i can finds sum) n its by no means finishd so baring this in mind giv it a listen n let me no wot u all think plz. will be much appreciated! (By the way Turn up ur system and sub if uv got one!)

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=152286676293&h=MxtuE&u=NuXXp&ref=nf

Last edited:
nice man, the beat on the intro kinda makes me think "great drum and bass swindle"

the keys are a bit bate when they come in i just think they shud be a bit softer maybe cut out the mid eqs and add sum verb and it will sit nicer in the mix,

other than that good work mate nice stuff

sounds pretty solid (sorry, laptop speaker review), could use a bit more variety/sequencing in the drums. vocals could put this over the top! bass sounds good (again, i will check on my system later). nice track, keep it going!

This is good man but I can't really hear the kick after the drop so try make it cut through moree and make snare bit louder.

mmmmm.... sounds big to me!

The bass is jammin and the mid range layer on top of the bass is cool.

I'm sorry (don't mean to sound like a dickface), but that piano = fail. I'd replace it with something else pronto.

Cool, dark track... minus the piano.

I can nearly hear where you're going with the piano melody line (I think.....) but truth, the patch is rotten. A more techy synth sound might work, and back in the mix a bit. And a bit less repetitive?
Also true about the kick being squashed by all around it.
But sounds good man. Lots of nice bits.

i see wer ur both coming from with the piano. i Was goin for a more liquid track than a techy one. but takin it abit techy sounds interesting.. ile have a play around n see wot i cum up with! thanks for the advice! oh n Protoplasym u dont sound like a dik face, constructive critism is fine with me.. better that than sum1 listen n not comment at all! feedback from evry1 so far has been much appreciated!!! wot do peeps think bout me puttin vocals over it? yes/no? im undecided.

Back
Top Bottom