Liquid blue

B

BC#9

This is the new and enhanced version of the original video i created. The medium of Time lapse photography is new to me as an audio producer. Changing to the correct bit rate of compression and so forth gave me the opportunity to go back and totally retreat my video to a whole new edition. I hope you enjoy the new and improved version of Liquid Blue. LIQUID BLUE ☆ ᎠᎫ♤BᏟ№Ꮽ ☆ is a liquid DNB track from ☆ ᎠᎫ♤BᏟ№Ꮽ ☆ 2014 album Aquasonica. Aquasonica found fast attention with drumandbasslines.com MalcomMx’s outstanding review of the full albums tracks, style and approach to the ever changing drum and bass genre. ☆ ᎠᎫ♤BᏟ№Ꮽ ☆ sound was so well received by the listeners that it became 2014’s most read DNB album review on the website, read here lynx.is/e6rv . Following the release of Aquasonica ☆ ᎠᎫ♤BᏟ№Ꮽ ☆ would find label support by signing with 5 recording contracts that year. Now with Spring Tube , Proton, Chic and Juno UK Records BC#9 has released over 25 new tracks and producers fellow EDM, Hip Hop, and electronic artists globally between the UK and the USA from his studio BC#9 Productions. BC#9 also has been debuted on the BBC in Essex, Urban Kronix and was recently featured on CitrFm Vancouvers No. 1 LATE NIGHT DRUM AND BASS with Dj Rea for the entire broadcast. Also featured monthly on drummedbasslines.com there are many venues to find out more. ☆ ᎠᎫ♤BᏟ№Ꮽ ☆ catalog is available at iTunes , Juno records, Beatport, Amazon and more. darwinfish 105 was kind enough to donate his footage for this video I produced and edited. Liquid Blue from ☆ ᎠᎫ♤BᏟ№Ꮽ ☆ is Available on Spring Tube Records. about.me/beatmakerbc9 . I Tunes itunes.apple.com/us/album/bad-monday-single/id924260031

I also have a second one shot in Japan as well for my single going on that I'll be posting this week as well. Really perceptive of you to mention the animation effect. I decided to use that when I made it in iMovie because I loved because the tone and texture that it gave to the video .✌️

You can find my sound cloud link as well as my others here on my artist page https://www.facebook.com/beatmakerbc9/ also at the bottom of the video if you look at the description I have my winks there as well as my iTunes catalog link is not about in all my album reviews and so forth

Back
Top Bottom