zero t & survival-back east
survival-contact
amaning-drug use
commix be true
alix perez-the resolution
commix -solvent
kubix-flashback
kubix & lomax-nature cure
matrix vs future bound -family( nu-tone & logistics remix)

bit older this one but hope you like it!!

VERY nice set. I thought for a minute, I was listening to D-Bridge!! Nice and smooth mixing, no clangs, or records coming into early/loud. Jut the way D-B rolls out, like one long continious record, where it's hard to notice the new tune being blended in.

Good work young man!!
H.I.

VERY nice set. I thought for a minute, I was listening to D-Bridge!! Nice and smooth mixing, no clangs, or records coming into early/loud. Jut the way D-B rolls out, like one long continious record, where it's hard to notice the new tune being blended in.

Good work young man!!
H.I.

Thanks mate im glad you liked it,ive never bin compared to the mighty bridge be for! if you look further down the mixes page theres another 1 ive put on called detonate,thats a more resent mix and theres an old skool 1 too.
just discoved this site and it wicked,theres so much undiscoved talent on here. im just about to download 1 of yours i could do with a fresh mix for the car!!

I agree. I have downloaded some excellent mixes on here, from us so called "beginners"! There really is some great talent around, just waiting to be discovered. Where do you get your tunes from, I mostly use Redeye.

Good luck
H.I.

I agree. I have downloaded some excellent mixes on here, from us so called "beginners"! There really is some great talent around, just waiting to be discovered. Where do you get your tunes from, I mostly use Redeye.

Good luck
H.I.

i only use redeye mate ,i dont think you can beat them.
really enjoyed your mix mate,your tune selection is on top form,its the only style i play when playin out(unless its an old skool night!) ,your dropin them at the right time so the beats will come together soon enough,and keep hammerin those mixes out its the best way to lern from your self. how long have you bin mixin?

Back
Top Bottom