Liquicity :(

Yeah, you tell them Pukon. You're obviously very smart. Liquid is shit. Not enough wubz innit fam.Ugetmi

I know you're joking, but, without trying to split hairs or whatever, I feel like a fair proportion of uploads on that channel in the last 4 years are not what I'd call liquid.

ooooh. I thought u were calling liquid liquidicity. didn;t realise it was a channel. having not listened to it, i can't confirm.
plenty of good channels out there. skank and bass is doing their thing and doing well at it.

I'll agree that the stuff uploaded lately is not really something I'm into it but back in the day I use to listen to a lot of stuff uploaded.

Nowadays I just stick to Ledge Sounds.

Times change, people change, music changes.

Don't get me wrong back in 07/08 liquicity played a huge roll in getting me into drum and bass when netsky fred v grafix and c&k were coming to light but now its just garbage. Not sure how harsh synths, cheezy chords and dubstep snares (because theyre the only snares that can cut through the mix) appeal to you as liquid or even good music. Especially surprising how tony is picking them up. He won't have a label once his main acts finish with their lives..

FB_IMG_1469352756900.jpg

Poor old Yukon didnt get any support in this thread. Its amazing, didnt realise this shit existed until someone made a thread about Maduk at the start of the year and decided to check it out. Tons of tunes masquerading as dnb with millions of views, reeking of cash grab.

Back
Top Bottom