Lion Dub Recordings

djspex

Hi all, hopefully this will be the first of many posts here.

I've been browsing stuff on Chemical Records and stumbled across a label called Lion Dub Recordings. A brief Google search throws up very little information and it seems they only released a few records - 5 that I can find - and none since 2007. I love what I've heard; does anybody know anything about them or where I can get hold of the records in the UK? I will, of course, add them to my wishlist on CR.

Also, if anybody is willing to give them a listen on CR and recommend similar stuff I'd be very grateful. Thank you!

You got good taste my man!

Check out these labels:

Cutterz Choice
Digital Soundboy
Dirty Dubs
Dope Ammo

Will do so very shortly! Building a profile on discogs.com as well. Only just started DJing vinyl; this is gonna take up soooo much time!

edit: didn't realise I just bought something on Digital Soundboy. Ra! by Shy FX and T Power. Turn Down The Lights is one hell of a tune as well. And the dub mix of Smile (Lily Allen). I need more money........

Last edited:
try contacting Lion Dub directly. hes in the staes, and hes mad chill

check out tester also

its raga right?

try contacting Lion Dub directly. hes in the staes, and hes mad chill

check out tester also

its raga right?

Ragga-ish, more of a reggae flavour to be honest. Ragga always makes me think of more aggressive music.

Last edited:
Ragga-ish, more of a reggae flavour to be honest. Ragga always makes me think of more aggressive music.

haha, ok

check out Tester, R.A.W. Human, theres a TON of raga in the states. and i think Germany has a big raga scene

haha, ok

check out Tester, R.A.W. Human, theres a TON of raga in the states. and i think Germany has a big raga scene

I didn't like what I heard of Tester last night but will check the others out now. Cheers.

edit: given Tester another listen, it's good but far too aggressive to listen to more than a couple at once.
edit2: can't find anything by R.A.W. Human.

Last edited:
Tanya Stephens vs Ray Keith - It's a Pity (Dub Mix)

What a tune! Sorry if this thread is a bit too self-indulgent but I am very new to this and discovering a lot of good music.

Tanya Stephens vs Ray Keith - It's a Pity (Dub Mix)

What a tune! Sorry if this thread is a bit too self-indulgent but I am very new to this and discovering a lot of good music.

Atleast u arent talking about chris brown or neyo they all sound the foowkin same:rik::rik::rik:

Back
Top Bottom