Lion Dub Recordings

Hi all, hopefully this will be the first of many posts here.

I've been browsing stuff on Chemical Records and stumbled across a label called Lion Dub Recordings. A brief Google search throws up very little information and it seems they only released a few records - 5 that I can find - and none since 2007. I love what I've heard; does anybody know anything about them or where I can get hold of the records in the UK? I will, of course, add them to my wishlist on CR.

Also, if anybody is willing to give them a listen on CR and recommend similar stuff I'd be very grateful. Thank you!

You got good taste my man!

Check out these labels:

Cutterz Choice
Digital Soundboy
Dirty Dubs
Dope Ammo
Will do so very shortly! Building a profile on discogs.com as well. Only just started DJing vinyl; this is gonna take up soooo much time!

edit: didn't realise I just bought something on Digital Soundboy. Ra! by Shy FX and T Power. Turn Down The Lights is one hell of a tune as well. And the dub mix of Smile (Lily Allen). I need more money........

Last edited:
haha, ok

check out Tester, R.A.W. Human, theres a TON of raga in the states. and i think Germany has a big raga scene
I didn't like what I heard of Tester last night but will check the others out now. Cheers.

edit: given Tester another listen, it's good but far too aggressive to listen to more than a couple at once.
edit2: can't find anything by R.A.W. Human.

Last edited:
Tanya Stephens vs Ray Keith - It's a Pity (Dub Mix)

What a tune! Sorry if this thread is a bit too self-indulgent but I am very new to this and discovering a lot of good music.