Linking up with old school friends on Facebook...

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
i dont like this thread...........

i did open up a facebook an i think its fair to say am a few stone heavier since school and my my girlfriends pregnant.

But in turn i have a great job n get paid loads of money, have a nice house and car and do take a bit of pleasure in seeing them all work in bars for 5 quid an hour or jus generally seeing them still sat in the same seat of the same pub with the same bad haircut with no prospects.

if this is you an your mocking the old 15 stoner mate on facebook jus remember youve got a bad haircut coz you cant afford a new one.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
i dont like this thread...........

i did open up a facebook an i think its fair to say am a few stone heavier since school and my my girlfriends pregnant.

But in turn i have a great job n get paid loads of money, have a nice house and car and do take a bit of pleasure in seeing them all work in bars for 5 quid an hour or jus generally seeing them still sat in the same seat of the same pub with the same bad haircut with no prospects.

if this is you an your mocking the old 15 stoner mate on facebook jus remember youve got a bad haircut coz you cant afford a new one.
haha ahahahha this post tickles