LINKIN PARK - PLZ READ

Anti_Parallel95

So I've been a fan of Linkin Park for a veeeeeryy looong time and just recently, b tat I mean like 2 years, I've been getting alot into dnb and learning about it and Ive come to love it, and noww I can say Im a real dnb head. Well, what I wanted o talk abou was that the Human label, If im correct, liked the dance productions of prducer BT and DSL said he really liked his sounds so he wntedd to integrate them into dnb, so they did. They took Knowledge of Self and gavee that shit to Gridlok and he murdered it. So, sincee Ive been hearing Linkin Parkk to the fullest, [which is a numetal band fromm LA, those whu dont know, sry =)] Ive noticed thaat their sounds are very associated wit those of dnb. their nicee ass cuts, their raging guitars [which represent the basses in dnb] and their padss of atmospheric feel, just overall their sound. Even if u dont lik rock, usoudd listen to them. So like BT, I justwanted to let out the idea that I think some label should talk to the to try and incorporate their musicc to some dnbb stuff. that wouldd be kewll as fuck and seriously It would sound soo good. I wish people would really consider this, it wouldd be worth their whilee. Welll, thx. pcoutt.

I get what you mean linkin park definately has that dnb feel to some of their tunes. Especially some of their synthesised tunes with Jay Z. I just think rock and dnb really go just two different scenes

there was a hard dance rmx of bleed it out played by cally and juice at westfest, thought it was great! dnb version of some of there tunes would be big!

dont personally lke them atall :mad: thats just imo !! but remeber numb or sumthink like that with jay z ages ago thought that was quite catchy but thats about it lol
i still wanna hear dizzy over sum proper drum & bass sets :)

i didnt meann with rock, butlike BT turnedd a song of theirs into a dnb song likee gridlokk did wit Bt or sasha or joshh wink, u get me?

Yoo, lik if some1 madee a remix of Session, dat wouldd be soo fkinn nicee.

Last edited:
So I've been a fan of Linkin Park for a veeeeeryy looong time and just recently, b tat I mean like 2 years, I've been getting alot into dnb and learning about it and Ive come to love it, and noww I can say Im a real dnb head. Well, what I wanted o talk abou was that the Human label, If im correct, liked the dance productions of prducer BT and DSL said he really liked his sounds so he wntedd to integrate them into dnb, so they did. They took Knowledge of Self and gavee that shit to Gridlok and he murdered it. So, sincee Ive been hearing Linkin Parkk to the fullest, [which is a numetal band fromm LA, those whu dont know, sry =)] Ive noticed thaat their sounds are very associated wit those of dnb. their nicee ass cuts, their raging guitars [which represent the basses in dnb] and their padss of atmospheric feel, just overall their sound. Even if u dont lik rock, usoudd listen to them. So like BT, I justwanted to let out the idea that I think some label should talk to the to try and incorporate their musicc to some dnbb stuff. that wouldd be kewll as fuck and seriously It would sound soo good. I wish people would really consider this, it wouldd be worth their whilee. Welll, thx. pcoutt.

What's with all the double letters in words?
And yeah I see what you mean, would be nice to hear some d&b remixes.

linkin park + dnb = pendulum

weve got enough of that.

Let's hope that no-one will ever go the same way as Pendulum, and yeah if Linkin park and d&b mix together, it would most probably turn out Pendulum style, so maybe some d&b mixes aren't in order here, unless they turn out good.

Let's hope that no-one will ever go the same way as Pendulum, and yeah if Linkin park and d&b mix together, it would most probably turn out Pendulum style, so maybe some d&b mixes aren't in order here, unless they turn out good.

i reckon linkin park would still play samples london elektricity style....pendulum just have drums, guitar, bass, synth...they dont use a sampler i dont think.

or they just use playback for tracks like blood sugar( on the vocals)

linkin park + dnb = pendulum

weve got enough of that.

Ha ha lol
Seriously though dnb n metal do sound good together I mean Sepultura and breakcore?A marriage made in heaven(or hell?I dunno)Tool tunes stripped for components?That sounds well good to me!In fact I think ill go home and do that right now!

Back
Top Bottom