link to the past

Question is, do you go out? If the answer is no then you cannot have heard this tune to it's full effect. If the answer if yes, you are infact a fool.

Question is, do you go out? If the answer is no then you cannot have heard this tune to it's full effect. If the answer if yes, you are infact a fool.

Him is so foolie. I dont think his name is Jafoolie though...

How the fuck is Link To The Past boring or overrated? If the reaction in this vid isnt enough to tell you how don this tune is then god help you

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to their album so much, especially since quality tunes like Rapidas and L2TP are the kind of standard i'm expecting

shame I have to wait so long though, Terror Drone sounds like an absolute BANGER

It seems that like all tunes, Link to the Past is on it's way to this...

saw xample and lomax last night and they played this as the last tune. lights were already on in the club, and hundreds of people had already left but it was still AMAZING!

yeah course ive heard it out on a good system, wouldnt even think to judge a tune like this unless i had.but yeah still not that impressed. not saying its a shit tune, just think its really fucking average. heard so many people going on about it then i listen to it an just hear a heavyweight rip off. they coulda put alot more effort into it.

an yeah i do like heavyweight. kinda bored of it now but yeah i like it...

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

Him is so foolie. I dont think his name is Jafoolie though...

How the fuck is Link To The Past boring or overrated? If the reaction in this vid isnt enough to tell you how don this tune is then god help you

If id been on the floor for a djs set an heard him drop this tune, yeah, i would lose my shit.

I just expected alot better from a producers like lomax & xample. im sure alot of producers on this forum could also automate the pitch an the filter cut off. an then add some mid range bleeps over it.

Back
Top Bottom