Friday January 23rd

Fabio & Grooverider
Goldie
Hype
Friction
Zinc
Red One
Bailey

what you all chattin, i think that's pretty decent. only slightly disapointment is red one. shoulda been andy c really if we're getting seriay about this.

pretty good though, think it'll be a nice varied night, you'll hear a wide range of tunes being played.

bailey will smash it too.

what you all chattin, i think that's pretty decent. only slightly disapointment is red one. shoulda been andy c really if we're getting seriay about this.

pretty good though, think it'll be a nice varied night, you'll hear a wide range of tunes being played.

Took the words out my mouth, fuck all wrong with that line up.....except the red head.

And trust me Bailey will dark it right up!!!!

Never been to The End, might have to head up for this... I mean i WILL have to head up for this!

Any Bournemouth heads wana muster up a crew?!

i think its an alright line up. doesnt do the end justice in terms of some of the nights that have gone on but still should be good.

I think they are trying to get people from all the old drum n bass nights theyve had throughout the years. Fabio (Swerve), Grooverider (Prototype) etc. This will be a massive night it will not be run of the mill. Plus this is only Room 1 I dont know whats gunna be in the other rooms

I agree with riisu. And Red One is poo. Want a bit of the executioner on the last D&B night at the end. I wil be in attendance. And Bailey is so good, really underrated imo. Saw him absolutely smash it at Turnmills this year.

Back
Top Bottom