limited white labels...

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
whats the terrorist remix like? this has been up on redeye for a few weeks and i keep on forgetting to check the audio out. at work and cant listen.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its just sped up with some rewind fx's and the limb by limb vocal added in for good measure.
if ur vinyl only i see the appeal of being able to play terrorist at 170+ but otherwise im not a fan.

lots of good releases this week.
eastcolours - invisible ep - june miller - total science - diffrent - n4m - 31 recs - mikal - dispatch

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
its just sped up with some rewind fx's and the limb by limb vocal added in for good measure.
if ur vinyl only i see the appeal of being able to play terrorist at 170+ but otherwise im not a fan.

lots of good releases this week.
eastcolours - invisible ep - june miller - total science - diffrent - n4m - 31 recs - mikal - dispatch
its one of them that if u drop whilst playing out somewhere it will go down well. I hope anyway!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
I brought traktor to stop but never bloody use it, I think its because I still use vinyl when playing out and im getting more and more gigs atm so I need new tunes. don't trust traktor playing out yet. - find it hard to mix on as tight as haven't used it as much as I should have! also bitch upstairs keeps complaining so this is putting me off mixing! I think CDJ's might be my next move.