Limewire isnt working for any DNB songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNB_5TYL35

for some fucking reason limewire wont find one fucking song I want that I find on podcasts, or radio shows, or anything........anyone knwo of any any free music browsers that work?

how about a record shop you pleb?

do you think that music is just free for you to have when ever you want?

yeah, not many people eat off of D&B. support the artists by buying tunes on juno, chemical, drum & bass arena, etc.

there are also lots of free tunes in the stickied thread which you can download.

ok ok Guys damn I already apologized, Now instead of bringing negativity to this site, can you guys just start throwing me a whole bunch of good tracks?

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

I just got into the scenery about a week ago and learned how to DNB step, I believe im doing alright for a beginner from the US. I dont know many good tracks, I just know that netsky and emalkay are the shiet!!!

[/COLOR]I just got into the scenery about a week ago and learned how to DNB step, I believe im doing alright for a beginner from the US. I dont know many good tracks, but I should know that netsky and emalkay are shit!!!
Fixed. Check out the mixes section matey.

ok ok Guys damn I already apologized, Now instead of bringing negativity to this site, can you guys just start throwing me a whole bunch of good tracks?

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

I just got into the scenery about a week ago and learned how to DNB step, I believe im doing alright for a beginner from the US. I dont know many good tracks, I just know that netsky and emalkay are the shiet!!!

man-viewing-scenery.jpg

is this you?

for some fucking reason limewire wont find one fucking song I want that I find on podcasts, or radio shows, or anything........anyone knwo of any any free music browsers that work?
:shake: Brilliant introduction to the forum. Probably the reason you can't find any dnb on limewire is b/c a bunch of cunts like you who listen to Black Eyed Peas use Limewire b/c you don't know any fucking better.

inglourious_vipers.jpg

:shake: Brilliant introduction to the forum. Probably the reason you can't find any dnb on limewire is b/c a bunch of cunts like you who listen to Black Eyed Peas use Limewire b/c you don't know any fucking better.

inglourious_vipers.jpg

this picture is the shit :D :D :D

^^LMAO

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

just had to post LMAO again, nice read before i go to bed, lolz

What a fool.. Dont download dnb!! Buy it and support the artists so they can making more tracks. And dnb step? come on man..

PS- I found that picture of you you were looking for..

fortuny-douchebag1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom