Lily Allen - Friday (Dimenzion-X Dubstep remix)

It's damn quiet around here.....
Sunny days mate. Been at the park looking at monkeys and stuff with my kid. Sunburn!

Anyway, I like what you've done with that. I'm not ever likely to get overly excited about Lily but that worked. When the bass dropped I thought it sounded a fraction lowpassed. Perhaps you could leave a liitle bit of high on it, or something....just a bit more presence.

Nice one.

Yeah I'm not a huge Lily Allen fan, but I am a huge fan of this one track! It just got my attention from the 1st time I ever heard it!.

Yeah the bass is slightly lowpassed, I'll look into maybe changing it a little. It's only a 1st draft anyway, just get some feedback on where I need to go with it. Gonna spend some more time on it later in the week.

And I'm hearing ya about the sunny days mate! It's damn hot here! Went out for a pub lunch today, took us 30 minutes to walk casually to the pub, then another 30 back, and I gotta tell ya.........I feel like a piece of the good ol colonel's crispy fried chicken right now!

i love lily allen

lily2.jpg

was surprised not to hear dnb (title should have been a clue!) but yeah mate, phat as fook!

seeing as i don't really like dubstep to much, this was good! i think i have said it before your step is better and your drums, but yeah, nice one breddah! you say 'richie, i love your basslines'... so carry this over to dnb! lfo modulating cut off ftw!

yeah this is good man... clean production.. vocals sound great on this beat. i would probably use some high end synth or bell sound riff near the start, as it seems to be only be the vocal which is realy carrying the melody atm? until the bassline drops that is. but its hard to fit that with the vocals

if you could nail a lead synth supporting the vocals that'd make the track. maybe a couple more pads etc. and i think the bass is fine

The vocal is ok... not really my cup. The Filter Modulated/Gated Basswork is Nuskoolicious... I like it.
PERC is jamming, love the SD!

:cutetrack:

love lily allen, love the tune downloading as we speak.

LDN really needs remixing tho, gotta be the best Lily song

Back
Top Bottom