Likes of //Enei/Icicle/Hazard/Jubei/Dub Phizix//

Last edited:

CPR

Codec - Mirrors Audio
VIP Junglist
firstly embedding the mix onto the page is a good start just to save listeners hassle (y)

but the mix wasnt too bad, a few bits wer hit n miss and your eqing could do with a bit of work but by no means was your mixing bad, i quite enjoyed it.
would like to hear atleast 30 mins or so tho, and bar blind faith & serial killa i really liked the track selection.
first mix was the winner for me tho , worked very well.
liked it

but the mix wasnt too bad, a few bits wer hit n miss and your eqing could do with a bit of work but by no means was your mixing bad, i quite enjoyed it.
would like to hear atleast 30 mins or so tho, and bar blind faith & serial killa i really liked the track selection.
first mix was the winner for me tho , worked very well.
liked it
Cheers for the comments mate, i'll try and get something else up later thats a bit longer and with a bit more thought put into it

+ thanks for the advice on embedding, dont know why i didnt do that before :s i got an older mix up in my signature now if you wanna have a listen

CPR

Codec - Mirrors Audio
VIP Junglist
Cheers for the comments mate, i'll try and get something else up later thats a bit longer and with a bit more thought put into it

+ thanks for the advice on embedding, dont know why i didnt do that before :s i got an older mix up in my signature now if you wanna have a listen
as do i ;)
haha yea ill give it a listen mate.
no worries