Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jul 27, 2014.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

its more when i eat fish and its like totally way more boss when i do it. your post = suck. btw 2008 called, something about they wanted their internets back, and also you suck?

3. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

That is sikh

EWOKS and Catsel like this.
  4. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i think the swastika was actually an indian symbol? right? one the indian religions have that as a symbol for eternity or something, only i think its mirrored and its got dots in each corner. they used to tell me thats why the indian or asian peoples would join up with the nazis, cos that symbol instilled great confidence in them. boy oh boy were they in for a surprise. yes indeed. remember beecher in oz? when schillinger made him his prag and made him tattoo ha huuuuuge swastilka on his chest. good series, that, oz. whoa the lightning is pretty loud outside, haha, i was skating home, cross the bridge, when the whole sky lights up, and im of course looking up, at the lightning in the night sky, going whoooaaa... duuuuuude..... and then theres an edge and the board stops dead and sends me flying like a mitten. its good to fall when youve had a couple of glasses of wine though, youre all loose and shit. its how gary busey did all his own stunts, apparently. and you KNOW how rad he was in point break.

6. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

swastika = peace. peace & genocide, in arms. trotting off into the sunset, and the sunset is a flaming pit of jews. who'd of thought it.

logikz likes this.