DnB Lightya - Of Stars and Sky (Liquid)

Hey there, I commented using my soundcloud account for feedback when the snares kick in.
Other than the snares, really nice track. The mix is clean and really good :)

Just answered mate but what exactly do you mean by them being out of place?

EDIT: Guess I got it :p. More feedback is greatly appreciated tho!

Last edited:
Wow! This track like a pretty 18 year old virgin. The snare does seem to be a bit loud. I can not tell if it is opinion or just a reasoning. Good work.

Thank you so much mate :) Hope more like this one will come. The Snare is peaking where it should at least and eq'd properly so it should be about the snare choice (which I start thinking that wasn't the best). Still thanks once more :)

hey dude. like the tune a lot. atmos and vocals fit perfect.
at 01:55 there is a glitch on a snare hit.
one of the guitar notes (bass string) is a bit dominant in places -sometimes it sticks out a bit more than the rest. minor stuff tho.
good job man

snare sucks, but everything else is very good!

Yes, I know the snare chouce wasn't the best. I'm taking a look at it at night. Thanks for the opinion :)

hey dude. like the tune a lot. atmos and vocals fit perfect.
at 01:55 there is a glitch on a snare hit.
one of the guitar notes (bass string) is a bit dominant in places -sometimes it sticks out a bit more than the rest. minor stuff tho.
good job man

Thanks mate, will try and fix those minor errors. Glad you liked it :)

love the intro. on the main beats may be put a slight clap with a little bit of reverb under your snare.or may b another light snare with reverb on and cut the low end out of it. other from that a really nice tune!!!! keep it up bud!

Back
Top Bottom