** Lighterman - The evoloution Ep - Audio **

Hertz Promo

This is fucking fantastic, please consider a vinyl release for this. Great EP!

Ez

Glad u like the tracks mate

We are no longer doing vinyl as it slows down our release scedule to much as the vinyl distros only like to do 1 release per month

Working on that scale we would allready be up to the end of next year with the release scedule as we have a lot of great music ready to go and dont want to ait months and months before letting the public have it

Already waiting for release we have:

Lighterman EP
Skitty Ep
Dawn raid EP
DJ Vapour EP
Jem One EP
Back to the bass Pt 2 LP

If we were to do all that on vinyl we would be waiting months and months whereas we can get it all out before the end of Jan at the rate we are working at now with digital

It was a hard decision to give up pressing vinyl but shops are closing all over the place and we didnt see it as a viable option in the future so chose to knock it on the head sooner and concentrate on the future rather than hanging on for dear life in the hope it would get better - going 100% digital tbh was the best move we have made as its actually increased sales

Big up

GOTTO LET YOU KNOWWW!

---------- Post added at 08:43 ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 ----------

gem one ep is sounding good too.

Ez

Glad u like the tracks mate

We are no longer doing vinyl as it slows down our release scedule to much as the vinyl distros only like to do 1 release per month

Working on that scale we would allready be up to the end of next year with the release scedule as we have a lot of great music ready to go and dont want to ait months and months before letting the public have it

Already waiting for release we have:

Lighterman EP
Skitty Ep
Dawn raid EP
DJ Vapour EP
Jem One EP
Back to the bass Pt 2 LP

If we were to do all that on vinyl we would be waiting months and months whereas we can get it all out before the end of Jan at the rate we are working at now with digital

It was a hard decision to give up pressing vinyl but shops are closing all over the place and we didnt see it as a viable option in the future so chose to knock it on the head sooner and concentrate on the future rather than hanging on for dear life in the hope it would get better - going 100% digital tbh was the best move we have made as its actually increased sales

Big up

Fair play tbh, completely understand. So many labels are doing the same or at least doing 'Ltd' edition presses. I Think its sad but as you said it can be more hassle than its worth. Also with release schedules nothing worse than waiting 2 years for a tune to come out!

I guess i will have to catch up with technology some day but I love my 1210's too much! Anyway appreciate the info and by looking at that release schedule, plenty more great stuff to come. Big ups to you lot at 36 hertz, Once again fantastic EP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom