Light in the Dark Underpass

SHAD0W

Been a while since I have posted a mix on here but I have finally got round to recording one.
Using the first two tracks as a title seemed to fit the style of the mix - mostly liquid with a few darker bits, so I went with that.
Any feedback would be much appreciated and I'll try to return the favour. Enjoy!

Spectrasoul – Light in the Dark
Rockwell – Underpass
June Miller – Give up the Ghost
Sub Zero – Brighter Days
Rockwell – The Rain
Seba – Nightrider
Smote – Summertime
>> Seba & Physics – Before I can Breathe
Calibre – Notting Hill
Spectrasoul – Gaudian
Vicious Circle & Need For Mirrors – Eyes Wide Shut
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix – Oblique
T.E.E.D – Garden (Calibre Remix)
>> dBridge – Little Things
Spectrasoul - Sometimes We Lie
LSB – All My Love
Lenzman – Wordsworth
Technicolour – Winter Rose
Silent Dust – 1959 (Calibre Remix)
Villem & McLeod – Hush
Zero T – Roxy Music
Logistics – Colour Wheel
>> dBridge – True Romance
Planas – Breathtaking (dBridge Remix)
Nu:Tone – Take Me Back
>> Commix – How You Gonna Feel
Submotion Orchestra – All Yours (S.P.Y Remix)
Komatic – The Open Choice
Break – Love So True
Calibre & Zero T – Waterfall
Arp XP – Keep Your Head High
Skeptical – Cold One (Jubei Remix)
Amit – You Look Better Dead
Seba – Painted Skies
Lenzman – Open Page
Incident – High Explain
Submothion Orchestra – It’s Not Me It’s You (Alix Perez Remix)

Yeah it has been a while, bit rusty in parts but I am pretty happy with it overall - looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
Feel free to send any new mixes you record my way too.

wow man. just listened to this twice in a row - needed to do some work on pc and thought this kind a mix should work nicely after midnight. really nice tracklist and nice blends, i barely noticed when it was over. will keep this one for future listening aswell ;)

awesome mix shadow.

mix with Love So True :smash:

Glad you enjoyed it man, that mix is a personal favourite too. Thanks for having a listen.

wow man. just listened to this twice in a row - needed to do some work on pc and thought this kind a mix should work nicely after midnight. really nice tracklist and nice blends, i barely noticed when it was over. will keep this one for future listening aswell ;)

wow thanks mate. I was thinking once through might be a bit long for some people so I'm pretty happy you liked it enough to give it another listen. Nice one for leaving feedback, means a lot!

Terpit's mix has got me feeling some liquid vibes, just saw I had commented but not provided feedback Mr Shadow...

Fav bit

Calibre – Notting Hill
Spectrasoul – Gaudian
LSB – All My Love

Just literally for pure selection man was awesome. (y)

Head Up High > Cold One Remix was also a percy out of this.

Wicked stuff man, got a mix in my sig from a while back would appreciate your thoughts and more importantly...looking forward to your next mix!

Ez.

Wicked mix mate really enjoyed it!! Great flow and tight mixing as i've come to expect from you. Loved the deep section at the start, good way to start a mix of that length.

Favourite section for me was keep your head up high right through to the end, the selection there ended the mix so well. One mix in particular that stood out was you look better dead > painted skies. Would never of thought to put those two together but it worked so well! Painted skies is def up there as one of my favourite tunes

Overall i loved it man look forward to your next one!

Terpit's mix has got me feeling some liquid vibes, just saw I had commented but not provided feedback Mr Shadow...

Fav bit

Calibre – Notting Hill
Spectrasoul – Gaudian
LSB – All My Love

Just literally for pure selection man was awesome. (y)

Head Up High > Cold One Remix was also a percy out of this.

Wicked stuff man, got a mix in my sig from a while back would appreciate your thoughts and more importantly...looking forward to your next mix!

Ez.

Thanks a lot mate - really appreciate the feedback, Just listening to yours now, I'll leave some f/b tomorrow. Won't have a chance to do a new one until summer but I have a few unplanned mixes on my comp where I have just hit record so maybe I'll upload one of those in the meantime.

Wicked mix mate really enjoyed it!! Great flow and tight mixing as i've come to expect from you. Loved the deep section at the start, good way to start a mix of that length.

Favourite section for me was keep your head up high right through to the end, the selection there ended the mix so well. One mix in particular that stood out was you look better dead > painted skies. Would never of thought to put those two together but it worked so well! Painted skies is def up there as one of my favourite tunes

Overall i loved it man look forward to your next one!

Cheers for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it and were also feeling the deeper stuff at the start. Everyone seems to have a different favourite bit which is good. I was hoping someone would like the you look better dead > painted skies mix as that was probably my favourite so bigup!

Back
Top Bottom