Life Vip

does anyone have any news on the forthcoming valve releases? or test? or anything by lemonde? (supply and demand remix i know) :lol: or what about dillinja?

yer or watching you? i fuckin love that tune sooooo much its been floating about for a while heard it on the ss d&ba with skibba but is it gna get a release?

yer or watching you? i fuckin love that tune sooooo much its been floating about for a while heard it on the ss d&ba with skibba but is it gna get a release?

doubt it, started gettin played at the same time life & make it work

speaking of which i really aint heard make it work much since release, still hear bell tune more
prob down to how long he is, needs to get on the ball like ram & ganja, dillinja cud be making shit loads
and its about time he repressed style baby, cant get it anywhere
makes u realise how much pascal must do for playaz & the site, him & andy are best business men in the business

give the guy some credit he's massivly helped this scene become what it is today
they release there tunes as n when they can/feel like it
every1 will still buy all the tunes late or not because of the pure quailty of them
ive been waitin over a year for 'keep movin' you just gota wait n hope init

dillinjas a joker with all those vips, they're sick. but doubt they'll see the light of day.

Back
Top Bottom