life is good.. LAST DAY AT WORK! yay!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, May 31, 2007.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Ahhhhhh life is good. ..its raining but who cares??

My last day of work today as a designer for a heavy metal distribution company….. At 5.30pm today (7 hours) I am free and never have to listen to another bit of ropey old heavy metal ever again…

Tomorrow I am off to Wales for a stag weekend (booze, strippers and 'gorge jumping'…eh?)..then on Sunday its straight off to Espania for a week of sun see and hopefully the other 'S' that come s with those kind of holidays!!! (aiiiight! ;) )

Then the best part is that when I get back to the UK I start work for NuUrban music as their inhouse designer….swapping heavy metal for glorious lovely drum n bass, I will be getting to do sleeve artwork all day!!!. Finally got that great feeling that my hobby has also become my job!....plus I got a meeting with a US distributor to start a range of clothing in the US based on my artwork…and I have just finished doing DJ Suv's new album artwork which landed me tha job of his designer on his new label (Play Side)..

by the way his new album is fuckin wicked…..check his my spaz page…. Suvmusic ..its liquid but still has a good solid Full Cycle feel to it in places. Check out 'Slow' its got the Makoto / Marky vocal vibe going on but then breaks down at the end into a bit of a 'Cycle esque rinse out….

Sorry about this gratuitous gloat….…just feeling good today!..fuck the rain! ..oh.. and I am staying in a tent in Wales!!! ….haha!

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  2. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

mate congratulations.....uve worked 4 it (y)

3. mesh

mesh Active Member

well done Lokki, you've put yourself on the line to earn it too

4. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

yeah..its been a long old road thats for sure (three years working for twats)

5. Gumby

Gumby New Member

awesome mate. that new job sounds SWEET!!

6. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Congrats mate! :)

7. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Real well done!:)I'm happy for ya!:)