Libya

Castel

RIP
VIP Junglist
Some crazy shit going on.. wonder how it'll all end.

Two Libyan air force pilots had earlier landed their fighter jets in Malta, saying they refused to fire on Libyans

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Well I think that Ghaddafis gone whatever, its whether his gang of mercenaries start gaining ground back, then I can see all hell breaking loose, NATO storming in, theyre not gunna let it go this far without ousting him.

Castel

RIP
VIP Junglist
NATO storming in.

the whole no-fly zone is what they did just before bombing iraq in 2003.........

if it keep going out of control and turns into a civil war then the UN will step in with the 'ol peacekeepers..

the hague has already started filing for war crimes against ga-daff-eee

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Gaddafi's a fucking Looney Tune, wan't it Pinochet or someone taught him the ropes of dictatorship, what with the huge Ray Bans, shoulder pads with lots of willy nilly blingy bits on them and the huge white uniform caps, decorated with glitter glue, Hello Kitty stickers and all?

I think those pilots should recieve some kind of medal though, they've got some balls just going "No YOU go bomb the shit pout of a bunch of innocent people, seriously FUCK this shit!!" and pissing off to Malta.

Top Bottom