Libya Fighting Photos

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
old darkthrone is incredible, you, my dear boy, sound like shit. in your life, no less. but ok, ill bite, what do you mean with 'metal'? it was you who posted that awful 'skindread' bit anyway! wasnt it? yes, so you could try to liked/like better music.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
old darkthrone is incredible, you, my dear boy, sound like shit. in your life, no less. but ok, ill bite, what do you mean with 'metal'? it was you who posted that awful 'skindread' bit anyway! wasnt it? yes, so you could try to liked/like better music.
i didn't say i liked skindred...just seemed relevant at the time. Of course I know metal, i've seen linkin park live you know....BR00T4L!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
cant really front on linkin park. but i seen a old asian dude down the garage in the mall eatin out a fucking trash can b. i think thats up there too.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
funny how these rebel fighters got the support of the west
i bet not long from now west will be fighting them cos theyre considered terrorists

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
funny how these rebel fighters got the support of the west
i bet not long from now west will be fighting them cos theyre considered terrorists
i know, it's ridiculous, i just find it funny how our government are fully supporting the rebels (note: i do too, just trying to make a point), and arm them, but as soon as a few teenagers start causing a bit of havoc our way, it's immoral and sick...no matter what cause it's for, it's a pretty 2 faced view on the matter.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i wasnt comparing to the riots.lol
i was more comparing with afghanistan an them fighting the russians with americas help now america are fighting them

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
i know, it's ridiculous, i just find it funny how our government are fully supporting the rebels (note: i do too, just trying to make a point), and arm them, but as soon as a few teenagers start causing a bit of havoc our way, it's immoral and sick...no matter what cause it's for, it's a pretty 2 faced view on the matter.
I hope you're taking the piss...

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
They do a bit don't they.

I think once it's all over the rebels story will be a liberating yet grim story. I have a hell of a lot of respect for them.