Liberation/Breath, forthcoming Enei collbas on Critical

IFTN

Last edited:
i really like liberation, for me it's all about raya vip though. it's so freakin twisted and weird :D

as mentioned in your thread in the Mixes & Track Listing section.....

Didn't want to create a new thread on minimal info, but Kasra posted on his fbook page today that there is a "New Enei EP for Critical Music all wrapped up!" + in one of the comments underneath, he also also commented that there is an "Emperor EP out soon!"

http://www.facebook.com/kasracritica...27401260632285

I take it that the Enei & Emporer bits will be on one or the other. Hopefully Mefjus's 2012 rmx will make it onto that Enei EP

Liberation is great. Not so keen on Breath, the same applies for those VIPs, although Raya VIP has definitely something into itself, the original was so fucking banging it can't be topped imo.

as mentioned in your thread in the Mixes & Track Listing section.....

Didn't want to create a new thread on minimal info, but Kasra posted on his fbook page today that there is a "New Enei EP for Critical Music all wrapped up!" + in one of the comments underneath, he also also commented that there is an "Emperor EP out soon!"

http://www.facebook.com/kasracritica...27401260632285

I take it that the Enei & Emporer bits will be on one or the other. Hopefully Mefjus's 2012 rmx will make it onto that Enei EP

I thought the point of this forum was to make posts about things way before there's enough information for it to be even remotely useful to anyone?!

^like that Signalz/Cypher thread with no audio, which led to everyone being overhyped and not feeling the tunes that much when they heard them? :teeth:

Breath isnt coming out, Liberation is

If it is not coming out then why do you post a clip/insert it in a mix?? I know that it makes the mix sound good but hell, there are other tracks that fit very well instead of Breath. tbh I am much looking forward to Emperor EP rather than Enei's one. :)

If it is not coming out then why do you post a clip/insert it in a mix??

Because he can.

All this whingeing about 1 tune not getting released is pretty childlike.
There will be a stack of goodness released on Critical this year if the teasers are anything to go by.

Just sit back & wait. Patience is a virtue.

Back
Top Bottom