Liberation/Breath, forthcoming Enei collbas on Critical

If it is not coming out then why do you post a clip/insert it in a mix?? I know that it makes the mix sound good but hell, there are other tracks that fit very well instead of Breath. tbh I am much looking forward to Emperor EP rather than Enei's one. :)

So because its not coming out its not allowed to be put in the mix by one of the tune writers who also happens to be the label boss in a set showcasing his product?

Ok then.

If it is not coming out then why do you post a clip/insert it in a mix?? I know that it makes the mix sound good

think you answered your own question there brah. and just fyi there's a huge difference between posting a clip and playing a tune in a mix

anyone know what else will be on the ep other than liberation?

- - - Updated - - -

401858_10151685347336202_1537050587_n.jpg

CRIT071 no release date yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Critical have got too much new material to be releasing washed up mediocre remix/vips.

jungle_fever unlike most i thought what they done with 70 was fresh & worked well.

Critical have got too much new material to be releasing washed up mediocre remix/vips.

jungle_fever unlike most i thought what they done with 70 was fresh & worked well.

no harm in hoping for a full vinyl release though! Not going to go down the whole "all critical releases deserve to be on vinyl" route again cos theres no point and frankly, i just end up boring myself and everyone on here. i will be hoping for 2x12" or even a regular 12" and a limited part 2 or something. Well lets just wait and find out whats on the release first...

What would be good is if they do a dispatch and release the ep as separate 12s. Also i liked being able to support the local record shop and still end up with mp3s.

Back
Top Bottom