Liam Howlett speaks about Reason >>>

Just goes to show you can use any tool

Reason and FL are so quick for getting ideas down, and you can still master on expensive gear.

i heard Tech Itch uses Reason alot nowadays...i heard Concord Dawn have done tunes in Fruityloops, and Baron relies on Logic, Liam brought up a good point...a full-on hardware based studio is a lot harder and time consuming, and it's not portable---how many times have you been out somewhere and suddenly had an idea for a tune, but couldn't 'jot it down' so to speak---and by the time you got to your studio, you forgot it? the technology's here, why not take advantage of it?

i wish i fellt like Liam, cuz i have no insperation at all now. besides, im still waitin for my new keyboard :(

merge said:
Liam Howlett needs to put down all this guitar shite and get back to his roots! :drunk:

Yeah on second thoughts maybe reason is to blame for the dogshit he's churning out heheh

Dave_Akuma said:
i heard Tech Itch uses Reason alot nowadays...i heard Concord Dawn have done tunes in Fruityloops, and Baron relies on Logic, Liam brought up a good point...a full-on hardware based studio is a lot harder and time consuming, and it's not portable---how many times have you been out somewhere and suddenly had an idea for a tune, but couldn't 'jot it down' so to speak---and by the time you got to your studio, you forgot it? the technology's here, why not take advantage of it?
best way to solve this is bring a portable tape recorder and mic around with u and sing a tuneless version of ur imaginery tune into it. half the funs listentin to it again and tryin to work out what the hell u were on about (y)

Back
Top Bottom