LFR002 – Sigma - Nexus / Front To Back – VINYL & MP3s AVAILABLE NOW!

LIFERECORDINGS

Hey Guys -

Just wanted to let you know that The Life recordings website is now fully functional and LFR002 (Nexus / Front To Back) Is available NOW on Vinyl & Digital Download @

http://www.liferecordings.co.uk

LFR002

SIGMA -
A.NEXUS
AA.FRONT TO BACK

Nexus

Summertime Anthem - Its pretty obvious why this tune has been championed by Andy C, Fabio, Annie Mac and High Contrast. Its Lush pads combined with Old Skool vocals, a classic Amen break, and an Lfo driven riff have been whipping crowds into a frenzy worldwide.

Front To Back

Instant Reload track - No explanations needed. An instantly recognizable Reese & Riff. This killa has been championed by Friction, Andy C,
Hype, Grooverider and Annie Mac.

Thanks!

Joe

Click on the link in the post above - There is a navigation bar on the right hand side of the screen, click on the shop tab.

The rest is self explanatory.

:D

I just spent £4.60 on 2 tunes and I cannot download them, it says they are bought and paid for but "i have not purchased any downloadable items"?

Help me out!!

it is purchase number 23 if that helps..

Last edited:
@ Dj Mark Track whats your aim mate? we will get the tunes over to you one way or another.

We are really sorry about the problems with the shop. We are currently doing everything we can to sort them out. Bare with us!!

Sigma

@ Riisu -

Anyone that purchased a copy initially when the site accidentally went live was offered a full refund.

If you were one of the few that bought a copy (and I am assuming this is the case), and didn't ask for a refund - then Yes - you will receive a copy in the post over the next few days.

Just bought it yesterday and what I can say about it is that it's a fuckin awesome release.. love these release with one side liquid and the other one jumpy..

More of this plz!

Back
Top Bottom