DnB Levski - Sweetest Sin

Right off the bat the snare sounds a little dull, not too keen on the orchestral instruments vibes, the vocals seem to sit well though.

There's not much going on in the rhythm section, the second drop could do with a bit of a surprising bit since the first one is really straight forward.

Really not my cuppa, but you've definitely got a good progression going on and the different melodic elements work pretty well together.

Right off the bat the snare sounds a little dull, not too keen on the orchestral instruments vibes, the vocals seem to sit well though.

There's not much going on in the rhythm section, the second drop could do with a bit of a surprising bit since the first one is really straight forward.

Really not my cuppa, but you've definitely got a good progression going on and the different melodic elements work pretty well together.

Thanks! I was working on this project for one month, than i gave up, and after another month, a decided to continue.
Started with arangement, and this is what i came up with after 2 weeks.
So, there is definitely a lot more, to learn, and improve.
Thanks!

Great tune. Not my cup of tea, but it was interesting to listen because of the production.
Cool vocals and nice elements.

Orchestral elements are nice. I think the snare could use a bit more snap; maybe just boost the attack on it with a transient shaper. Well written melodies/harmonies and all. Liking the pizzicato strings

i like this a lot...drums are processed really nicely, whered u get find that snare sample? maybe a tiny high end boost on the mix could work..overall pretty flawless production in my opinion, one of the best things Ive heard posted here in a little bit. Is that an original vocal, or is this a remix of something else?

Thanks for your reply.
Here is some little tweaks, and tune became shiny http://soundcloud.com/levskimusic/levski-sweetest-sin-mastering
Vocals was taken from Iconical Vocal Acapellas Vol 2 pack.

Back
Top Bottom