Leviticus - Burial (logistics remix)

Lunos

VIP Junglist
I was wondering if this ever got a full release as i have it on promo but the vocal part "Big Bad and Heavy" seems slightly different to the one Ive heard Zinc and Friction play.

:confused:

yeh i think for a while there was couple of dodgy pressed ones going around when it first came about. because people were spending crazy money for it on the bay. i dont think it was properly realeased either

it did say for a while on HTFR the had a date for a release but it kept changing.
i dont really find them helpful. they sent me a copy of Demo & Cease Ladies Night VIP Promo but when it arrived and i put it on it was Kenny Ken - Everyman remix. i was not amused.

it did say for a while on HTFR the had a date for a release but it kept changing.
i dont really find them helpful. they sent me a copy of Demo & Cease Ladies Night VIP Promo but when it arrived and i put it on it was Kenny Ken - Everyman remix. i was not amused.

Yeah HTFR are shite, they rip you off and their dates are never right.

having said that i just ordered a copy of Shy FX - Bambaata Break remix from them (cos Redeye were sold out) but they better not piss me about.

Back
Top Bottom