Levela on internet radio

Levela

LINK TO RECORDING NOW UP -----> http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=83489&highlight=levela

I know its early yet but the station I play on weekly has just got the internet stream sorted out so am giving you all a heads up to check it out.

Tuesday night from 8:00 till 10:00 on Impact 87.5 FM

www.impact875.com and go to "listen live"

No MCs, just me hosting, doing shout outs, the usual.

Ill be playing some of the freshest dubs that jump up has to offer with forthcoming and unreleased tracks from myself and the likes of...

Jaydan, Bluefoot, Sensai, Tron, Dub Control, Sly & Pacso, Callide, Dr Dub, Origin, Prestige, Nik Itch, Complex, Mutated Forms, James Bass, Dub Zero, Recluse, Rowney, Harvest, Picto, Sensa, Dose, Shufunk, Breakneck plus many many more.

Big ups to all who tune in.

P.S. If there is anyone that will be listening from this forum, if possible, a recording would be nice :)

Last edited:
big up levela was lined up as ure next release bruv

to be honest mate, im not entirely sure yet lol

im working exclusively with easy recs now and phantasy has got about 10 of my tracks of mine that are going out on easy just dont know in what order yet.

I know the Dubstyle and Stamina VIPs will be out ASAP aswell as another 12" with Stark Ravin Mad b/w Fucking Clownstep.

anything i do that isnt going out on easy recs will be coming out on my own label Multi Function Music which im in the process of getting up and running at the moment.

to be honest mate, im not entirely sure yet lol

im working exclusively with easy recs now and phantasy has got about 10 of my tracks of mine that are going out on easy just dont know in what order yet.

I know the Dubstyle and Stamina VIPs will be out ASAP aswell as another 12" with Stark Ravin Mad b/w Fucking Clownstep.

anything i do that isnt going out on easy recs will be coming out on my own label Multi Function Music which im in the process of getting up and running at the moment.

sounding good for the future mate! Hope all works well for you! Am i right in saying you work in alliance and leicester in Crawley btw?! lol (gunna look like a dick if you don't!) haha!

sounding good for the future mate! Hope all works well for you! Am i right in saying you work in alliance and leicester in Crawley btw?! lol (gunna look like a dick if you don't!) haha!

lol how do people know my private life haha

nah i work at Abbey mate.

nice one for the comments

Back
Top Bottom