Levela - Dub Style VIP

Yo, thanks for the support people.
The Dub Style VIP will be released through Easy records as a digital release only, just dont know when.
The Easy Records camp is very busy at the mo with ALOT of releases due out very soon.

Next up is a 12" from myself and Dub Zero with two tracks called Overdrive & Messy.
After that, there is a 12" vinyl release from myself with a brand new track called Further which will have the Stamina VIP mix on the flip.
around the same sort of time is a Digital EP release for myself which will include Stark Ravin Mad, Parasite, Effin' Clowstep and Oldest Book.

There is also about 25 tracks from Digiworx (Shifta & Tron) which phantasy is carefully selecting which ones to release (They're all sick IMO)

ill keep u all posted though with dates as soon as i can.

P.S. BURCHYYYY Elbow Grease will be released with Jigsaw on my own new label called Multi Function Music under my alias Minimal Fuss !

Last edited:
Next up is a 12" from myself and Dub Zero with two tracks called Overdrive & Messy.
After that, there is a 12" vinyl release from myself with a brand new track called Further which will have the Stamina VIP mix on the flip.
around the same sort of time is a Digital EP release for myself which will include Stark Ravin Mad, Parasite, Effin' Clowstep and Oldest Book.

SHHHWEEEET

Yo, thanks for the support people.
There is also about 25 tracks from Digiworx (Shifta & Tron) which phantasy is carefully selecting which ones to release (They're all sick IMO)

Big Up, looking big, shame your stuff aint all coming as an album :(

Do you know if Digiworxes tunes are being released as an album or individual 12"s/EPs?

Big Up, looking big, shame your stuff aint all coming as an album :(

Do you know if Digiworxes tunes are being released as an album or individual 12"s/EPs?

my album will still go ahead, its just taken so long for us to get the right tracks together and its been about 9 mnths now since ive released anything so gonna get a few more tracks out before finalising the album.

Digiworx album is still a bit unknown as to whats happening, i know the is defo gonna be at least an EP from them on Easy and i guess thier other bits will be up for grabs from labels

They are doing a remix of my track Elbow Grease on my new label so expect that soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom