LEVEL UP - SOFTWEAR

Nice intro, intro beats' a little weak (and snares' a little high, but later works out), pads' are ol' skool, drops' sick, got nice effects going on. The little in's and out's or the first drop are nice. Maybe add a very small reverb to your beats, will give it a nice feel to the "stale" feel it has right now... sorry bud.
Other than that it's a good track man, just a few eqing here and there and you got a nice track.
Steve

nice tune needs little bit of work here and there good sounding ideas an roll to it just could use a little work with the eq yea. sounds good man left a comment on soundcloud

Overall, pretty good mate. Good levels throughout. Snare does need brightening somehow.
the structure and layout of the track sounds pretty professional. Can tell you listen to alot of dnb. this is good.
nice one

love the bassline(s) - makes me want to re-re-wind. beats (in sound) are a bit predictable, nothing about them gives you an original sound, but that is only my subjective opinion - the beat programming/breakdowns are nice tho. i think what the other guys are mentioning about the snare is the 'tone' - perhaps you can make the snare a bit more 'snappy' with a higher tone. great stuff. keep up the good work.

love the bassline(s) - makes me want to re-re-wind. beats (in sound) are a bit predictable, nothing about them gives you an original sound, but that is only my subjective opinion - the beat programming/breakdowns are nice tho. i think what the other guys are mentioning about the snare is the 'tone' - perhaps you can make the snare a bit more 'snappy' with a higher tone. great stuff. keep up the good work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is difficult to get a snappy snare with a fairly decent mid range to give it punch, yeh? I've found that getting a snare with perfect mid range punch plus the higher snappy snare sound is near to impossible without layering (personally I find it a bit annoying).

Back
Top Bottom