Level 80 Scissor Mage

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
scissors are dangerous, you cant very well throw scissors at someone. cant run with them either i hope you know that. but i know that kid, we all know that kid, that when you pick on him, in the school yard, he spazzes shit hard and makes high pitched shrieky noises, and bites and throws scissors and kicks and pulls out girls earrings. this one kid, in a fit of rage, smashed a bottle and came at a teacher, it was a most singular display. kid was like 40 kilos and short and way uggo, 14 years old, and the teacher was this enormous woodshop teacher nordic bear with a huge silver beard and clogs. pretty funny all in all

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what about opera singing is it that strikes us so comical. its even old timey funny like monty python, bugs bunny or punch. humor has even had time to move on since opera singing was funny. but there is something strange about listening to opera together isnt there, specially when youre high or during sex or what have you. or to have it in your earbuds just looking at people on the tram is pretty surreal. and i have a tenuous grasp of reality as it is. if thats how you spell it.

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
what about opera singing is it that strikes us so comical. its even old timey funny like monty python, bugs bunny or punch. humor has even had time to move on since opera singing was funny. but there is something strange about listening to opera together isnt there, specially when youre high or during sex or what have you. or to have it in your earbuds just looking at people on the tram is pretty surreal. and i have a tenuous grasp of reality as it is. if thats how you spell it.
It isnt the 1940s anymore.

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
Blackpool and scarborough are both places I dont frequent. I think they may of seen a tram in Nottingham once but then I got side tracked by the homeless and giving a dog a sausage roll.