LEUCE RHYTHMS ft LINE OF SIGHT, JAY STEWART & TAB remixes

djleemartin

l_afe0c11a621a457189febd047eae7ab5.jpg

LEUCE RHYTHMS - BRUTALLY HONEST - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS - (DBR027)

Remixes coming from JAY STEWART, LINE OF SIGHT & TAB

Leuce Rhythms’ Philosophy is simple; Fuse together all that is good in electronic music to create a pumpin’, funkin’ and down-right filthy Breakbeat sound. Forged through the DJ combination of Richard Hale (A.K.A Hale D’Vibe) and Dan De Lissandri.
Leuce Rhythms have exploded onto the Breakbeat scene, setting alight dance floors across Europe, quickly earning them a party reputation that is guaranteed never to disappoint. The transition from DJs into the realms of production was only a matter of time.
Their skills have transferred fluidly from the stage into the studio.

On remix duty we welcome back JAY STEWART who has remixed for us in the past, but for this one he does something completeley different, and the name 'Future Disco' says it all!
We also welcome Bulgarian up and comer LINE OF SIGHT who goes a little bit deeper and progressive with his breaks, then new artist TAB brings a little acid into the mix!

SOME DJ FEEDBACK

Tab mix is sounding pretty interesting, will see if it fits into the mix I'm working on... Thanks! - HEXADECIMAL (Distictive)

Line of sight remix has got some realy nice vibes goin on..proper deep roller, sounds like 'old' nuskool breaks :D Jays mix is a very nice bar groove too..low slung n sleazy just how i like my coffee.....sorry...women........sorry....tunes..yes that's it...tunes. - LEX (Ben & Lex)

Cool release on the Dusted Breaks label ! The Line Of Sight is our favourite... massive !! The original mix have groovy vibes ! Support for both tunes in our Metamorph Masterpieces Podcast (Soundcloud) in the next weeks and also in my live sets. - KULTUR (IBreaks)

The original is very cool and refreshing indeed from whats out there nowadays, very interesting ideas, but the line of sight remix is purely genius, made me eat chocolate like a little child, i love it !!! - MESMER (Scarcity, Sound Of Habib)

Line Of Sight remix is the one for me, nice remix! - Sean SCHEMA (Sub Slayers)

This available to listen and purchase at all good download stores, including the few below that we have linked for you

BEATPORT

JUNODOWNLOAD

BEATS DIGITAL

To follow LEUCE RHYTHMS or Dusted Breaks, check out these links below

LEUCE RHYTHMS MYSPACE

DBR MYSPACE
DBR WEBSITE
DBR SOUNDCLOUD
DBR FACEBOOK
DBR TWITTER

Hey Guys

Here is our fortnightly giveaway to celebrate the latest release from Leuce Rhythms & Dusted Breaks

We have the Leuce boys latest DJ mix & a re-rub for you to do with as you wish!

Once again, thanks for the continued support and please enjoy the music ;)

FREE TUNE

Everything Starts With An E - Ezee Posse (Leuce Rhythms Re-Rub)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxu30o

LEUCE RHYTHMS - AUGUST 2010 DJ MIX

Tracklisting

1) Split The Atom (Noisia Remix)
2) Move Ya Body - Slyde
3) The Rub Off - The Plump Djs
4) Mind Cell - Hedflux
5) Analogic - Rebel Sketchy
6) Get Hype - BSD
7) X-Static - Bphreak
8 ) Quarantine - Leuce Rhythms (Available soon on Dirty Drop Records!)
9) Cubes (MARS remix)
10) Drop Control

http://soundcloud.com/leuce-rhythms/leuce-rhythms-breakbeat-mix-aug-2010

To Check out the latest release by Leuce Rhythms, check the links at the top of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom