Lets talk good Dj's

T

TraGGa

Well i'm in savannah ga and i saw the sorriest excuse of a show last weekend at a sorry club. I saw Phantom 45 and Danny the Wild Child. They sucked, they were playing records that i have had in my bag for over 3 months I don't even play them anymore. I figure that well known dj's should have good records, like dubplates that were not going to see for a few years but that didn't. I was disappointed.
Peace,
TraGGa

hey, guess what. i saw ram trilogy in charlotte here a week ago. everyone of them played tracks that were new, and also everyone of them played )EIB( "the nine." how old is that track now? came out in 1998. so that makes it just at 5 years old. it's a good track. so it gets played. what's wrong with that?

coincidentally, i think "torpedoes" (which hasn't been available very long) is incredibally over-played. just because it's new, doesn't mean it's good. does that make sense? hope so.

what club was it at? just curious.

please do us a favor and do more positive things for what's going on, as opposed to just dogging it all. thanks!

hey overhere51, did you say you are from charlotte? wicked man, big up! my dad lives in charlotte, i usually go over there a couple times a year...whats the dnb scene like there? i didn't really check it out, and seeing as im under 21 i probably won't be able to get into any of the clubs over there :-/ fuckin crappy american laws! :mad:

ew. i am very tired of "torpedoes" and i don't think it's all that good. but you know, i'm a dsci4 whore, so to each their own.

yes, i'm in charlotte. and the dnb scene in the carolinas kicks major fucking ass. if you make it out here, pm me, and i'll send you some information.

check out http://www.ncdnb.com for news and information about the area. we party fuckin' proper out here.

Last edited:
wicked man, maybe i'll c ya around charlotte sometime. yeh i went to some good partys out there in the summer (but no dnb unfortunatly :-/ ) i went to this one at this gallery that my dad has some artwork in, its this big warehouse type place in down-town charlotte. u ever checked it out?

Last edited:
well i do have alot of good things to share but i would appreciate it if u (overhere) would quit fucking with me. The club was called Equinox we used to play there but the owner kept dicking us around for payment when we got the place packed out all the time. The owner's just a dick, he's in it for the money and thats all. there are alot of good dj's out there but i don't live in the uk so i don't get to see alot of them but i will go there soon.

Back
Top Bottom