Lets Play!

jungle mistress

New Member
Messages
12
I see this on loads of forums so i thought i'd bring it to this one. i ask a question then some one replies and asks another question. get it? use quotes if things get confusing.

first question

dj zinc was on fire at glastonbry! true or false?


:wave:
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,153
jungle mistress said:
I see this on loads of forums so i thought i'd bring it to this one. i ask a question then some one replies and asks another question. get it? use quotes if things get confusing.

first question

dj zinc was on fire at glastonbry! true or false?


:wave:

Havent we just done this? Either way......wouldnt know bout Zinc cos I wasnt at Glasto, but he was bound to be good so I'll say true.

If you could get anyone, to remix any tune, what would it be?
 

Zee

Member
Messages
65
micheal jack son to remix the ruckus

---------------------------------

how many holes are there in blackburn lancashire ?
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Messages
943
I would get Tech Itch to remix the Theme from Hawaii 5-0

If you could be any animal what animal would you be?



EDIT: sorry, i typed that a while ago, and forgot i did.. only pressed submit then o_O
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Messages
943
the egg..
dinosaurs had eggs LONG before there were any birds silly!!!

I'll ask the other question from before heehe

how many holes are there in blackburn lancashire ?
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Messages
943
yes is the answer to your question..

If you could have any person in the world killed / made never born without being prosecuted or anything, completely legal, even god would let you do it.. who would you kill?
 

bungle

big n bashy
Messages
296
CoB said:
yes is the answer to your question..

If you could have any person in the world killed / made never born without being prosecuted or anything, completely legal, even god would let you do it.. who would you kill?
shabba d :)

who would u kill?
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Messages
943
I don't know, thats why I asked the quesion.

That's not stupid is it?
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Messages
943
Going to see grooverider

and.. what does
mean??
 
Last edited:

sub vibes

Member
Messages
169
slinkys 2nite, whirlygig 4 my friends birthday 2moro nite (sum psychedelic trance shud b different?!)...and windsurfing on sunday

if u cud change one thing in your life what would it be?
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,558
sub vibes said:
if u cud change one thing in your life what would it be?
I would change the fact that I feel too ill tonight to go and see Fabio in B'ham. Some nasty virus business going on. To make matters worse its also two of my friends birthdays today and I haven't had a chance to see them as i've been crashed out in bed all day until now......


Why haven't more people entered the competition that I put up the other day?

http://dnbforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4680

(hint)

:shades:
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Messages
943
Because they feel sorry for my small record collection, and want me to win..

Why do people take so much time to make up their mind?
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,558
Urm, i'll get back to you tomorrow on that one.....

Beckham at Madrid (in a playing capacity) - hit or miss?
 

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Messages
943
pink, like the panther

What are u eating under there?
 
Top